Border International provides quality service from start to finish with our fully equipped mobile service trucks and our certified technicians. We have the latest in work truck diagnostics software, OEM parts, and commercial truck repair technologies for a professional job done right.
Join the Border International family!!! Border International is hiring a Delivey Driver in Las Cruces, NM!
A Delivery Driver loads, transports, delivers, and/or picks up parts and equipment for the dealership to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Must adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
- Checks with the Parts Manager and delivery dispatch before leaving to coordinate any last-minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Delivers parts to Body Shop when needed and distributes to appropriate Body Technicians.
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Check payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
- Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Handles basic maintenance of the truck including filling the tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed.
- Advises Parts Manager if delivery trucks need major repairs and maintenance.
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the Parts Department.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Inspecting, protecting, and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building, and people.
- Successfully maintaining a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pick-ups made.
- Must have a current, valid driver's license for the state in which the employee performs his or her driving duties.
- Must maintain a clean driving record, i.e., must remain insurable under our company's liability insurance policy.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid State Driver's License; must meet insurability standards.
- Clean driving record.
- Flexible schedule – must be available to work some Saturdays.
- Must be able to utilize both, manual and automatic transmission vehicles.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
*** The family of Border International strives to set the standard for Commercial Truck Dealers in the Southwest. ***