Border International provides quality service from start to finish with our fully equipped mobile service trucks and our certified technicians. We have the latest in work truck diagnostics software, OEM parts, and commercial truck repair technologies for a professional job done right.
Come join our Team!!! Border International is now hiring a Parts Counterperson in Las Cruces, NM!!
The Parts Counterperson provides product customer service & information to help them determine appropriate equipment to purchase. Recommends additional products, accessories, or services to meet customer requirements. Generates sales revenue by answering telephone calls; verifying and entering items; transferring orders to fulfillment; explaining product features.
- Develop meaningful relationships with customers to encourage trust and loyalty.
- Communicating with customers, making outbound calls to potential customers, and following up on leads.
- Follow up on cold and warm leads to further the sales process.
- Understanding customers’ needs and identifying sales opportunities.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Keeping up with product and service information and updates.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Explaining and demonstrating features of products and services.
- Staying informed about competing products and services.
- Upselling products and services.
- Researching and qualifying new leads.
- Closing sales and achieving sales targets.
- Work closely with OSSR (Outside Sales Representatives) and distributors to acquire new opportunities.
- Improve sales skills to increase sales success rates.
- Set and meet sales goals and objectives set by the management team.
- Maintains a professional appearance and a neat work area.
- May conduct cashier transactions or restock merchandise if needed.
- Arranges special orders, deliveries or instructs customers on product installation.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2 years of Inside Sales experience (preferred).
- Knowledge in the transportation industry, a plus.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience.
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customers’ needs.
- Excellent word processing and spreadsheet skills.
- Comfort with working under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives, customers, etc.
- Natural relationship builder with integrity, reliability, and maturity.
- Excellent listening, negotiation, presentation, and customer service skills.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
*** The family of Border International strives to set the standard for Commercial Truck Dealers in the Southwest. ***