Based in El Paso, TX and established in 1986, Stagecoach has always been passionate about the trucking and warehousing industry, providing excellent service and building long-term relationships with our customers. Our drivers and personnel have been pivotal in achieving such success. After 36 years of operating in the commercial zone between Mexico and the US, we are your #1 trucking and warehousing strategic partner.
The Customer Service Representative (CSR) is the primary contact for any customer. The CSR is responsible for intercepting faxed or e-mailed orders, keying orders in system, and conducting follow-up phone calls to requestors. The CSR is responsible for all communication between the various departments within the company and its customers and, therefore must exercise the highest quality of phone etiquette. This position requires a high degree of quantifiable results with regard to accurate, complete and timely response to internal and external reporting.
- Demonstrated capability to establish rapport with customers while maintaining a commitment to customer satisfaction and Stagecoach quality standards.
- Processes and inputs customer orders and receipts received by fax, e-mail, EDI or telephone from customer.
- Compiles, sorts and verifies accuracy of data to be entered.
- Examines records such as bills, computer printouts, bills of lading and related documents and correspondence; informs customer of inventory, shipping dates, anticipated delays and any additional information needed by customer using e-mail or telephone.
- Enters orders into automated system and verifies information is accurate. Generates all related paperwork and necessary information required for customer work orders, checks orders for special requests, and ensures proper inventory is posted. Records or files copy of orders received as requested.
- Performs clerical work as required including answering phone calls, operating various office machines and computers, corresponding with customers and greeting customers and visitors in the office.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED
- 2+ years Customer service experience in a Warehouse Environment
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong customer orientation (i.e. professional, respectful, courteous, helpful, etc.)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Products