Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Come join the MVT family!!! Mesilla Valley is now hiring for Oder Entry Clerk!
The Order Entry Clerk is responsible for entering orders into our system in a timely manner.
- Data entry of orders utilizing the company system.
- Ensure timely and accurate order entry and rates.
- Works closely with the Internal Freight Team Members and Customer Service Team to ensure the accurate execution of order entry.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and maintain strong attention to detail.
- Excellent and precise data entry and typing skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of motor carrier operations and geography.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”