Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas within the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Join the MVT family!!! Mesilla Valley Transportation is hiring Customer Service Representatives in El Paso, TX!
The Customer Service Representative is responsible for efficiently and effectively supporting our operational teams during evening hours.
Key measures of success include:
- Provide timely and courteous communication with customers.
- Be recognized by team, peers, and customers as a key supporter.
- Contribute to a positive work environment.
Night Schedule: 7:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m., 4 on - 4 off (Days Vary)
Weekend Schedule: Friday, Saturday, Sunday, & Monday (Day Shift: 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.)
Training Schedule: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Communicates in a clear and consistent manner and with high integrity.
- Accurately enters information into company computer systems.
- Works with team members to solve problems.
- Provides accurate information to customers.
- Demonstrates high resource utilization.
- Help the company provide a high level of customer service.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic knowledge of motor carrier operations and geography.
- Competent user of MS Office.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”