NEW MEXICO'S FIRST - Rio Valley Biofuels, LLC was the first commercial producer of biodiesel in the Southwest. We distribute biodiesel as well as diesel fuels and gasoline in Texas, New Mexico, and the surrounding states. Our feedstocks include a large variety of lipid oil sources including used cooking oil, crude cottonseed, tallow, sunflower, canola, soy, and a number of others.
We Are Environmentally Friendly:
- We use all processes possible to eliminate environmental waste.
- Our process for making biodiesel produces ZERO hazardous waste.
- We recycle all our coproducts in efficient and profitable ways.
Get your career started with RVB!!! Rio Valley Biofuels is hiring an Accounting Clerk in El Paso, TX!
The Accounting Clerk is responsible for performing accounting and other financially related tasks in A/R, A/P, and G/L reconciliations accurately and government filings as required by the Accounting Controller.
- Ensure accounting control policies and procedures are adhered to.
- Perform Accounts Receivable transactions, reconciliations, and ensure all reconciliation sources match daily.
- Complete inquiries as necessary from management, customer, vendors, and co-workers as necessary.
- Adhere to deadlines as established by management.
- Prepare cash transaction entries on a timely basis and verify to cash account daily.
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly entries, adjusting entries and schedules as required.
- Enter accounts payable invoices accurately and timely as indicated by management.
- Process billing accurately in a timely manner as indicated by management.
- Prepare reconciliations, schedules, and analysis reports as required.
- Prepare and maintain inventory reports on a timely basis to monitor the inventory process.
- Prepare and maintain all accounting databases as instructed by management.
- Prepare and submit any government filling as instructed by management.
- Effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
- Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
- Train staff if necessary, in the accounting tasks and in the accounting process.
- Provide Management with reports to allow them to make managerial decisions if necessary.
- Provide accounting and clerical support to the accounting department.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- High school diploma or equivalent (Preferred).
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred).
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel with the ability to categorize previous budget reports into a detailed pivot table to develop an improved company financial strategy.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Our number one priority is SAFETY.”