Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas within the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Join the MVT family!!! Mesilla Valley Transportation is hiring a Special Projects Technician in El Paso, TX!
The Special Projects Technician is responsible for installing equipment such as cameras, tablets and tracking devices necessary for truck and/or trailer.
Key measures of success include:
- Follows instructions and responds to management directions.
- Identifies and resolves problems/tasks in a timely manner.
- Be recognized by team, peers, and management as a key supporter.
Schedule: Monday – Friday (7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.)
- Installs cameras, tablets, and tracking devices on the truck
- Inspects and maintains tire pressure system for the trucks.
- Repairs wheel covers.
- Troubleshoots tracking devices to ensure they are working properly.
- Performs and assists with any other project campaigns.
- Other responsibilities may be assigned by management
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Vocational/technical school preferred.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Ability to use hand tools.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”