Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas within the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Join the MVT family!!! Mesilla Valley Transportation is hiring a Fuel Coordinator in El Paso, TX!
The Fuel Coordinator is responsible for issuing fuel routes, assisting with Driver Bonus program qualifications/service failures, Fleet fuel compliance, and facilitating Comdata transactions.
- Ensures high utilization of Expert Fuel for the most cost-efficient fuel purchases.
- Responds to manual fuel solutions in a timely manner.
- Identifies any cost findings on service failures and conducts research.
- Processes DQ and service failures.
- Maintains ongoing efforts to educate drivers when necessary.
- Monitors Macro 50 messages from units for manual fuel issuance.
- Monitors units for OOR violations.
- Respond to calls from drivers needing assistance.
- Communicates directly with Comdata for fuel, advance and Comcheck assistance.
- Researches fuel/route and fuel issuance compliance violations.
- Upholds company policy on fuel and routing.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Knowledge of U.S. highway infrastructures (Preferred).
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and within a team setting.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in a timely manner.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”