Border International provides quality service from start to finish with our fully equipped mobile service trucks and our certified technicians. We have the latest in work truck diagnostics software, OEM parts, and commercial truck repair technologies for a professional job done right.
Join the Border International family!!! Border International is hiring a Fleet Support Specialist in Las Cruces, NM!!
At RJ Border International Trucks and Trailers, one of the country's leading heavy-duty and trailer dealer groups, our success depends on serving our customers with the best team members in the industry. If your career goals include making a valuable contribution as a Fleet Support Specialist in an exciting and growing company and working with top professionals in the industry, then consider joining our team, We are seeking enthusiastic, hard-working, customer-oriented individuals who can work in a team environment as a Fleet Support Specialist builds sales by developing dealer and distributor programs and processing orders and directing customer fleet service repair into our service centers.
Guarantee: 90-Day Guarantee of $3,500.00 per month
Base: Pay Plan of $1,500.00 per month + Commission
- Maintaining relationships with dealers and customers by providing support with merchandising, orders, deliveries, advertising, promotions, and training.
- Must be capable of selling all Aftermarket products including but not limited to Parts, Service, and Technology products.
- Prospect for new accounts/referrals which include compiling and updating a list of prospective clients to provide leads for additional business.
- Develop, implement, and maintain comprehensive account-specific growth strategies.
- Service existing accounts and communicate with clients on a regular basis. Discuss the use and features of various parts.
- Manage Accounts in the CRM systems.
- Update account profiles in CRM annually for contact information and sales potential.
- Follow up on orders to ensure that customers are served promptly.
- Coordinate parts and service sales with the appropriate personnel. Advise counterperson on delivery instructions.
- Obtains orders by explaining product benefits; finding ways to enhance floor space; reviewing business plans; analyzing sales volume; introducing new products; relays the order to the sales desk.
- Promotes products by developing discounts, seasonal offers, and other specific inducements.
- Informs management by completing reports, and forwarding information on competitors.
- Accomplishes sales and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 3 years of sales experience (Required).
- High School diploma (Required)/College Education (Preferred).
- Valid State Driver's License; must meet insurability standards (Required).
- Mechanical Aptitude is beneficial (Required).
- Strong written/verbal communication skills (Required).
- Ability to work independently and deal with people (Required).
- Highly self-motivated and goal-oriented professional (Required).
- Good social skills & strong attention to detail (Preferred).
- Demonstrated sales ability with a successful track record (Preferred).
- Knowledge of dealer and fleet maintenance procedures and systems (Preferred).
- Working knowledge of International and supplier/vendor warranty policies (Preferred).
- Strive for respect and teamwork in the department throughout the dealership (Preferred).
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
** Your reward will be an exciting environment with advancement opportunities at one of the nations leading and growing heavy-duty truck dealer groups. Border International Trucks offers great career opportunities, along with a competitive salary, benefits, training, and a culture where we strive to help our employees to be successful. **