NEW MEXICO’S FIRST – Rio Valley Biofuels, LLC was the first commercial producer of biodiesel in the Southwest. We distribute biodiesel as well as diesel fuels and gasoline in Texas, New Mexico, and the surrounding states. Our feedstocks include a large variety of lipid oil sources including used cooking oil, crude cottonseed, tallow, sunflower, canola, soy, and a number of others.
Get your career started with Rio Valley Biofuels!!! Rio Valley Biofuels is in need of Production Operators in El Paso, TX!
The Production Operator is responsible for following all directions from the Shift Coordinator and the Plant Manager to assist in making planned quantities of Biodiesel.
We Are Environmentally Friendly:
- We use all processes possible to eliminate environmental waste.
- Our process for making biodiesel produces ZERO hazardous waste.
- We recycle all our coproducts in efficient and profitable ways.
Schedule: 12-hour rotating shifts (Days/Nights Vary)
Days: 7:00 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. Nights: 7:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
- Handles all equipment supporting production and material handling.
- Follows direction and plans to control processes as required for producing Biodiesel that meets specifications.
- Conducts all production activities ensuring adherence to various governmental laws, codes, regulations, and insurance standards, as related to maintenance of equipment and facilities.
- Requests necessary advice and direction for all activities to perform production duties.
- Informs Shift Coordinator of any anomalies and process variations from norm for corrective actions and decisions.
- Performs all tasks as directed by the Shift Coordinator ensuring proper production is accomplished meeting all quality standards and specifications.
- Ensures that the production facility is kept clean and removes all necessary waste and garbage in proper containers to maintain a safe and quality work environment.
- Ability to use calculators and computers to perform computations and analyses of data.
- Ability to understand the use of production equipment and associated controllers.
- Understand and be knowledgeable about the production process and associated controls required for producing consistent quality Biodiesel meeting specifications.
- Ability to operate industrial equipment (forklift, hi-lo, truck, etc.).
- Demonstrated problem-solving capability.
- Other duties may be assigned
- The knowledge base of production functions.
- Ability to respond to production activities with a positive attitude.
- Ability to follow instructions and perform at expected levels.
- Other measurements may be set and agreed on by the Shift Coordinator.
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Our number one priority is SAFETY.”