NEW MEXICO'S FIRST - Rio Valley Biofuels, LLC was the first commercial producer of biodiesel in the Southwest. We distribute biodiesel as well as diesel fuels and gasoline in Texas, New Mexico, and the surrounding states. Our feedstocks include a large variety of lipid oil sources including used cooking oil, crude cottonseed, tallow, sunflower, canola, soy, and a number of others.
Get your career started with Rio Valley Biofuels!!! Rio Valley Biofuels is in need of Groundskeepers in El Paso, TX!
The Groundskeeper is responsible for the cleanliness, upkeep, and maintenance of the facility including buildings, grounds, and parking areas to meet company and regulatory compliance.
- Works with grounds crew members in the general care of all assigned properties. This includes, but is not limited to pressure washing, mowing, weeding, planting flowers, watering, garbage pickup, and painting.
- Must be able to drive company truck/trailer and haul our pressure washer and push and pull 100 pounds of machinery.
- A professional and courteous manner and an ability to work harmoniously with other employees.
- Follow agency personnel and safety procedures.
- Cleans grounds and removes litter.
- Responsible for the daily upkeep of the property buildings and grounds which includes cleaning and removing of trash.
- Be aware of and operate within OSHA (Occupational Safety & Health Act) standards and company safety policies at all times.
- Responsible for a thorough knowledge of company policy and procedures.
- Performs mowing, trimming, and edging when required.
- Accepts and performs other work as assigned by the supervisor.
- Receives written work orders or verbal instructions from the supervisor.
- Cleans internal areas of buildings, including sweeping and mopping.
- Maintains cleanliness of public areas, storage areas, and parking lot.
- Empties trash cans and maintains containers to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Assists other departments with moving furniture and unloading and storing supplies.
- Follow the company’s policies and safety procedures.
- Maintain regular and punctual attendance.
- Works cooperatively with others.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Experience and or vocational training in performing similar duties.
- Organizing, verifying, and routing of required documentation when necessary.
- High School graduate or GED.
- Must have a valid Drivers License.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Our number one priority is SAFETY.”