YOUR LOCAL TIRE EXPERTS
Border Tire is all things tire. We are a Michelin Commercial Service Network Dealer (MCSN) specializing in medium-duty, heavy-duty, agricultural, and industrial-size tires. We carry a wide variety of brands to meet your needs.
Join the Border Tire team!!! Border Tire is hiring a Commerical Tire Consultant in Phoenix, AZ! This position is responsible for promoting the sale of commercial tires, retreads, other tires, and tire services to our current commercial accounts while also establishing new accounts to service.
A successful Tire Consultant can excel by:
- Identifying sales opportunities, customer needs, challenges, buying criteria, and decision-making.
- Proactively initiating contact with potential customers through sales leads, networking, and referrals.
- Striving to make incremental improvements in sales to drive a dramatic impact on business.
- Maintaining positive relationships through building trust, continuous support, and frequent contact.
- Becoming extremely comfortable with the products/services offered, which includes a high level of technical knowledge of the available tools and systems.
- Always representing the organization well, which includes professional appearance and positive attitude.
- Creating appealing presentations that include detailed data and sales aids.
- As needed, delivering tires to customers, which includes loading/unloading. These are excellent opportunities to continue to build on the customer relationship.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and clean MVR record. Driver's license must be current in the state in which the employee performs his or her driving duties.
- Must maintain a clean driving record, i.e., must remain insurable under our company's liability insurance policy.
- Phenomenal customer service skills: serve as a role model, trainer, and motivator in delivering excellent customer service to all customers.
- Financial skills: sales-driven professional with the ability to control and understand costs and deliver results that exceed expectations.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. Being bilingual is a plus.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- High energy level and positive attitude.
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of Outside B2B sales.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“We are available when you need us most: 24 hours a day/7 days a week/365 days a year."