YOUR LOCAL TIRE EXPERTS
Border Tire is all things tire. We are a Michelin Commercial Service Network Dealer (MCSN) specializing in medium-duty, heavy-duty, agricultural, and industrial-size tires. We carry a wide variety of brands to meet your needs.
Join the Border Tire team!!! Border Tire is hiring a Delivery Driver in Corona, CA!!
The Delivery Driver Loads, transports, delivers, and/or picks up parts and equipment for the store to clients or businesses in a safe, timely manner.
- Must adhere to assigned routes, schedules, safety procedures, and transportation laws.
- Picks up and delivers parts and equipment to customers, satellite stores, wholesale accounts, and vendors.
- Checks with the Parts Manager and delivery dispatch before leaving to coordinate any last-minute pick-ups or deliveries.
- Delivers parts to Body Shop when needed and distributes them to appropriate Body Technicians.
- Verifies that invoice matches purchase order for each pick-up.
- Checks payments received with the invoices for each delivery.
- Keeps an accurate log of daily deliveries and pick-ups. Requests recipient's signature on each delivery entry.
- Unloads truck each night. Turns in all paperwork and undelivered parts.
- Handles essential maintenance of the truck including filling tank with gas, checking oil, keeping it clean, and making sure required inspections are performed.
- Advises the Parts Manager if delivery trucks need major repairs and maintenance.
- Helps maintain the professional appearance of the Parts Department.
- Provide excellent customer service.
- Inspecting, protecting, and maintaining company assets, merchandise, vehicles, building, and people.
- Successfully maintain a distribution log or tracking system to record all deliveries/pick-ups made.
- Must have a current, valid driver's license for the state in which the employee performs his or her driving duties.
- Must maintain a clean driving record, i.e., must remain insurable under our company's liability insurance policy.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid State Driver's License; must meet insurability standards.
- Clean driving record.
- Flexible schedule – must be available to work some Saturdays.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
*** We are available when you need us most: 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days a year. ***