Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Join the MVT family!!! MVT is now hiring a Help Desk Technician in Las Cruces, NM!
The Help Desk Technician is responsible for ensuring proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
Key measures of success include:
- Strong call handling performance as measured by the Call Availability Report (CAR)
- Ability to assist and resolve highly technical computer issues
- Be recognized by team, peers, and drivers as a key supporter
- Communicates in a clear and consistent manner and with high integrity.
- Document all pertinent end user information into issue tracking system.
- Performs hands-on technical computer install, upgrade, and repair.
- Escalates problems per escalations guidelines.
- Works with team members to solve problems.
- Demonstrates high resource utilization.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be bilingual.
- Six months to one year related experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Proficient communicator.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”