Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas within the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Join the MVT family!!! Mesilla Valley Transportation is hiring an Equipment Control Manager!
- Manages equipment control staff in all terminals.
- Works with various departments to ensure truck issues are solved and recovered.
- Accurately enters information into payroll and order systems.
- Coordinate and manage all rental equipment for projects, including maintenance, rental, procurement, and logistics.
- Track trucks and maintain all reports necessary to communicate to various departments. This includes completion of daily audits of fleet divisions with no discrepancies.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Three to five years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”