Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas within the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Join the MVT family!!! Mesilla Valley Transportation is hiring an Equipment Control Analyst!
- Monitor and report on utilization of operations equipment, including trucks, tablets, and other frequently used equipment.
- Analyze trends and make recommendations for optimal performance and success.
- Daily audits of fleet divisions with no discrepancies.
- Coordinate and manage all rental equipment for project including maintenance, rental, procurement, and logistics.
- Reconciles inventory and utilizes reporting to forecast equipment usage.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, to include formula usage (i.e; IF Statements, VLookups), Pivot Tables, Charts)
- Bachelors Degree required.
- 3-5 years related experience/training, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”