J.H. Rose Logistics - provides transportation, warehousing, and distribution services with its primary location in Santa Teresa, NM. They service all modes of full truckload freight. They are a carrier-first company that employs team members who have first-hand knowledge of the carrier side of the business.
Stagecoach Cartage & Distribution - Stagecoach Cartage and Distribution, LLC is an integrated company that provides a full range of transportation and warehousing services. Based in El Paso, TX, and established in 1986 Stagecoach has always been passionate about the trucking and warehousing industry, providing excellent service and building long-term relationships with our customers.
Join the J.H. Rose Logistics and Stagecoach team!!! J.H. Rose Logistics & Stagecoach is hiring a Sales Representative in El Paso, Texas!
The Sales Representative will grow JH Rose Logistics and Stagecoach business with primary shippers based in North America. In this role, you will develop qualified prospects by identifying, researching, contacting, and qualifying leads. The Sales Representative will conduct high-level conversations with managers and senior leaders about their business and their supply chain. The ideal candidate is self-motivated, goal-oriented, and driven; curious, consultative, and influential and can effectively interact with team members.
- Generate qualified leads and set sales appointments to increase the odds of closing more business by allowing sales to begin their sales process with qualified leads who are ready to speak with them.
- Leverage cold calling and/or lead generation experience to communicate with a high daily volume of potential clients via phone, emails, and LinkedIn.
- Engage executives in targeted prospect accounts and orchestrate discussions around their business needs.
- Build, manage and nurture a sales pipeline of interested prospects.
- Work closely and collaboratively with sales to develop and implement prospect communications.
- Successfully maintain and grow relationships with internal teams and subject matter experts.
- Day-to-day responsibility will be responsible for connecting with prospects and generating opportunities with new and existing customers; setting up customer calls and/or meetings.
- Become an expert at using lead generation tools to routinely extract contacts and craft accurate and targeted lists of prospects.
- Conduct sales development best practices with email, phone, and social drips using sales engagement software to connect with new prospects.
- Collaborate with marketing to provide fast, consistent follow-up on inbound leads.
- Develop strategies to drive more qualified leads.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Industry experience required.
- Experience in cold calling or sales development.
- Must be bilingual (english and spanish).
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Outstanding organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Sales-oriented and results-driven with a strong commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Can-do attitude with a positive problem-solving ability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Professional and positive with excellent active listening skills.
- Strong critical-thinking skills; ability to assess and evaluate information in real-time.
- Outstanding organizational, time management, and prioritization skills.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities and last-minute requests.
- Ability to manage a large volume of inbound leads.
- Knowledge of any of the following industry sectors: Retail, Food & Beverage, Automotive, and Chemicals.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.