Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas within the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Join the MVT family!!! Mesilla Valley Transportation is hiring a Local P&D Dispatcher in Denver, Colorado!
The Dispatcher is responsible for assisting Local P&D to efficiently and effectively support drivers of our fast-paced organization.
Schedule: Monday - Friday 7:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. & Alternating Saturday's 8:00 - 1:00 p.m.
Key measures of success include:
- Strong call handling performance as measured by the Call Availability Report (CAR).
- High performance of fleets that are assigned.
- Be recognized by team, peers, and drivers as key supporters.
- Demonstrate great customer service with drivers.
- Acts as an extension of Fleet Supervisor of fleets assigned.
- Communicates in a clear and consistent manner and with high integrity.
- Accurately enters information into company computer systems.
- Escalates problems per escalations guidelines.
- Works with team members to solve problems.
- Provides clear work instructions to drivers.
- Demonstrates high resource utilization.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Basic knowledge of motor carrier operations and geography.
- Competent user of MS Office.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”