Sonoma Ranch Golf Course offers beautiful scenery and enjoyable golf experiences for all skill levels. Located in a convenient, central location in Las Cruces, NM, this championship golf course is excellent to test athletic excellence or make memories with golf buddies.
Join the Sonoma Golf Course crew!!! Sonoma Ranch Golf Course is hiring a Cook in Las Cruces, New Mexico!
The Cook will assist in the pre-preparation of food products. Obtain necessary ingredients and clean food-preparation equipment, utensils, and work areas. Prepares and presents food to all guests in accordance with club policies.
Schedules: Sunday - Thursday 7:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. or Tuesday - Saturday 2:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Carefully and promptly follows the restaurant’s standard recipes while preparing all food orders.
- Follows manufacturers’ instructions when operating food production and serving equipment.
- Obtains necessary products and small equipment items required for food preparation.
- Consistently uses safe and sanitary food handling practices including those related to personal hygiene.
- Maintains a clean workstation throughout the entire shift, including equipment used for food preparation tasks and the entire kitchen area.
- Performs other appropriate tasks assigned by the Director of Food and Beverage.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- New Mexico Food Handlers Certification.
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Previous hospitality industry cooking experience (Preferred).
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Employee discounts and playing privileges in accordance with course policies.
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
"Magnificent Golf, Superb Amenities, Outstanding Service!"