Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Come join the MVT family!!! MVT is now hiring for Processor in Denver, Colorado!!!
A Processor is responsible for processing new drivers and completing their paperwork, imputing driver information into company systems as well as electronic submissions, and providing accurate and detailed work. They will work together with the Recruiting Department to investigate potential drivers’ qualifications and employment history through the Department of Transportation (DOT).
Key measures of success include:
- Provides accurate and detailed work
- Contribute to building a positive team spirit and build morale and group commitment to goals and objectives
- Be recognized by team, peers, and drivers as a key supporter
Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. (Occasional Saturdays)
*** We are looking for individuals who are available to work a flexible workweek which would include some weekend coverage. ***
- Conducts work history investigations of drivers by Department of Transportation (DOT) guidelines.
- Conducts investigations per company’s criteria thru phone interviews, email, fax, and correspondence.
- Notifies Recruiting Manager immediately of any discrepancies that may disqualify a driver as per DOT regulations and/or company guidelines.
- Updates the Driver Acquisition in the AS400 of driver’s status to include work history, pay rate, orientation schedule, accident history, traffic violation, and driver’s personal information.
- Updates driver information thru electronic submissions to include TenStreet.com.
- Responsible for data entry of new drivers into the AS400.
- Process new hires, completing new hire paperwork to include w4 completion of I9 verification through E verify.
- Notifies all corresponding departments within the organization of new hires, rehires, or reactivations.
- Administers driver’s initial file thru electronic scanning, sorting, and labeling.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
- High School Diploma/GED or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience recruiting drivers in Transportation/Trucking industry (preferred).
- Competent user of MS Office.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”