Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas within the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Join the MVT family!!! Mesilla Valley Transportation is hiring an IT Service Writer in El Paso, TX!
The IT Service Writers use their knowledge to create and manage the flow of tickets. They serve as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance over the phone or email.
- Record end-user issue descriptions and verify each ticket has valid information.
- Provide updates to end-users as their ticket is completed as needed.
- Monitor the ticketing system and assign a ticket to the Technician queue based on priority, location of the issue, and availability.
- Track and analyze trends in the ticketing system to inform the Helpdesk Manager.
- Review after-hours ticket queue during normal hours and reassign to Level 1 Technicians based on availability.
- Pass on any feedback or suggestions by customers to the appropriate internal team.
- Identify and suggest possible improvements to procedures.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Experience working with a ticket system/or helpdesk experience.
- High school diploma or equivalate (Required).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Analytics and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Bilingual (Preferred).
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”