Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Join the MVT family!!! MVT is now hiring a Helpdesk Technician in El Paso, TX!
The Helpdesk Technician is responsible for ensuring proper computer operation so that end users can accomplish business tasks.
Key measures of success include:
- Strong call handling performance as measured by the Call Availability Report (CAR)
- Ability to assist and resolve highly technical computer issues
- Be recognized by team, peers, and drivers as a key supporter
- Communicates in a clear and consistent manner and with high integrity.
- Document all pertinent end user information into issue tracking system.
- Performs hands-on technical computer install, upgrade, and repair.
- Escalates problems per escalations guidelines.
- Works with team members to solve problems.
- Demonstrates high resource utilization.
- Ability to successfully handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Must be bilingual.
- Six months to one year related experience.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong technical skills.
- Proficient communicator.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”