NEW MEXICO'S FIRST - Rio Valley Biofuels, LLC was the first commercial producer of biodiesel in the Southwest. We distribute biodiesel as well as diesel fuels and gasoline in Texas, New Mexico, and the surrounding states. Our feedstocks include a large variety of lipid oil sources including used cooking oil, crude cottonseed, tallow, sunflower, canola, soy, and a number of others.
Come join our team!!! Rio Valley Biofuels is in need of an Executive Assistant in El Paso, TX!
The Executive Assistant is responsible for coordinating and providing high-quality administrative support to the executive team. To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to act without guidance.
- Ensure the smooth running of the office and help improve company procedures and day-to-day operations.
- Partner with HR to update and maintain office policies, as necessary.
- Coordinate with the IT department on office equipment.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports, summarizing information, identifying trends.
- Responsible for providing comprehensive support to the executive team and offering solutions to problems with a high level of professionalism and confidentiality.
- Responsible for highly confidential data involving employees and internal organizations.
- Act as a point of contact between the executive team and internal and external colleagues.
- Maintains various records and compiles pertinent information for the manager’s use.
- Performs administrative/clerical duties for the purpose of assisting the Chief Regulatory Officer and COO in the performance of their work and the efficient operation of the company (copies, scan, file, upload, etc.).
- Provides legal support with document and contract notarization; maintains highly confidential information regarding litigation cases; develops cases by researching and gathering of facts for discovery requests; prepares responses to opposing counsel; participates in meetings with outside attorneys/paralegals on all active cases; tracking of all legal costs.
- Maintains worker compensation, property, and auto insurance policies; ensures national and state compliance with EDD, DOL, etc.
- Processes/tracks New Mexico and Texas property taxes, including exemption submissions, i.e. TCEQ.
- Assist with regulatory compliance issues and tracking with NBB, OSHA, LCFS, EPA, IRS, etc.
- Drafts legal documents and contracts.
- Assist with final review of credit applications.
- Provides administrative support to both the Owner and Chief Regulatory Officer by scheduling all internal/external appointments via GoToMeeting/Outlook calendar; supporting with office organization; facilitating office staff computer maintenance and IT support.
- Responds to inquiries for the purpose of providing information and/or direction.
- Assists other office personnel as required in supporting them in the completion of their work activities.
- Regular and punctual attendance required to meet essential functions of job responsibilities.
- Assist with review and resolution of accounting issues as necessary.
- Other duties may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- 2-3 years proven experience as Administrative Assistant, Legal or Paralegal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Keyboard proficiency.
- Highly organized, analytical thinker, self-motivated, and initiated.
- Ability to take responsibility for decisions and actions.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request.
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills. Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Our number one priority is SAFETY.”