Mesilla Valley Transportation began in 1982 as a small independent fleet in the Southwest. In the late ’80s, MVT went through a controlled growth spurt and began to encompass the 48 connected states and Canada.
Today, Mesilla Valley Transportation is one of the largest locally-owned Truck Load carriers in the U.S. We specialize in time-sensitive service between major manufacturing areas in the U.S., Canada, and Mexico borders.
Join the MVT Family!!! Mesilla Valley Transportation is now hiring a Freight Analyst for our motor carrier terminal in El Paso, Texas. We look forward to hearing from you!!
The Freight Analyst is responsible for matching customer orders with drivers, trucks, and trailers in the most efficient manner.
Key measures of success include:
- High utilization of drivers, tractors, trailers, and other company resources.
- Keeping company commitments to customers through a high level of on-time performance.
- Showing continuous improvement in order rate per mile.
Schedule: Monday - Friday / 6:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Occasional Saturday)
- Ensure company resources are most profitably utilized and assigned to customer orders in a way that keeps company commitments to customers and drivers.
- Accurately enters information into company computer systems.
- Maintains direct contact with members of the organization to coordinate and increase the efficiency of driver, truck, and trailer assignments.
- Spot quote customer business in a way that maximizes company revenue and resource utilization.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- 2 years' experience in a motor carrier operation required.
- Demonstrated ability to plan motor carrier resources to meet company, customers, and driver needs.
- Strong communication skills.
- Moderate knowledge of North American supply chain network and operation.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
“Where family, careers, and success come together!”