Red Hawk Golf Club offers golf enthusiasts of all skill levels the opportunity to play a course designed to celebrate golf's true spirit. The combination of links-style and prairie dune features provides an unparalleled golfing experience for those visiting the Southwest.
Come join our team!!! Red Hawk Golf Club is in need of Landscapers!
The Landscapers will be responsible for maintaining grounds of property using hand or power tools or equipment. Workers typically perform a variety of tasks, which may include any combination of the following: sod laying, mowing, trimming, planting, watering, fertilizing and/or pesticide applications, digging, raking, sprinkler installation.
Schedule: Varies depending on the seasons & weekend availability is mandatory.
- Gather and remove litter.
- Use hand tools, such as shovels, rakes, pruning saws, saws, hedge or brush trimmers, or axes.
- Operate vehicles or powered equipment, such as mowers, tractors, twin-axle vehicles, snow blowers, chain-saws, electric clippers, sod cutters, or pruning saws.
- Water lawns, trees, or plants, using portable sprinkler systems, hoses, or watering cans.
- Prune or trim trees, shrubs, or hedges, using shears, pruners, or chain saws.
- Mix and spray or spread fertilizers, herbicides, or insecticides onto grass, shrubs, or trees, using hand or automatic sprayers or spreaders.
- Care for established lawns by mulching, aerating, weeding, grubbing, removing thatch, or trimming or edging around flower beds, walks, or walls.
- Follow planned landscaping designs to determine where to lay sod, sow grass, or plant flowers or foliage.
- Trim or pick flowers and clean flower beds.
- Attach wires from planted trees to support stakes.
- Plant seeds, bulbs, foliage, flowering plants, grass, ground covers, trees, or shrubs and apply mulch for protection, using gardening tools.
- Mow or edge lawns, using power mowers or edgers.
- Rake, mulch, and compost leaves.
- Decorate gardens with stones or plants.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must exhibit energy and enthusiasm for the job.
- Must be able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to stand, walk, sit, bend, stoop and kneel continuously while performing essential job functions.
- Ability to work in very hot (above 90 F degrees) or very cold (below 32 F degrees) temperatures.
- Must have flexible availability and be able to work weekends and holidays.
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Only full-time employees are eligible.
"The best place to test your athletic excellence & make memories with your golf buddies."